Who we are
As a Family Oriented Business, StoneTex has built a strong relationship with our customers through Value, Quality & Integrity.
Providing value to our customers by producing high quality granite countertops at competitive prices is our main priority. We depend on the most effective form of advertising… word of mouth.
We have established our presence in the Dallas/Fort Worth Metropolitan area since 1994 with over 20 years industry experience.
What we do:
We fabricate and install most types of natural stone for countertops, showers, outdoor grills, and furniture. Our service area includes most of the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex.
Keeping low overhead costs are important to our business. StoneTex utilizes the perfect balance between technology and old world craftsmanship to produce a high quality product. We are committed to providing our customers the highest possible quality for their investment.
How we Define Quality:
StoneTex utilizes the perfect balance between technology and old world craftsmanship to produce a high quality product. We are committed to providing our customers the highest possible quality for their investment.
We template using the LT-55 laser. The LT-55 is fast and accurate on new construction, and for remodels it gives us the ability to template jobs without tearing out the old countertops.
Our jobs are cut using the best Laser Guided Bridge Saw in the industry. Countertops are then finished with the Italian made Montresor Luna 740 Edge Polisher for the straightest edges available and a magnificent shine.
During the installation, our installers utilize a variety of tools used for cabinetry, granite, tile, electrical, and plumbing. The right tools make our installs easy, fast, and clean, leaving behind a high quality product.
Reasons to hire StoneTex:
- Granite, Marble, Quartz or Engineered Stone fabrication and installation.
- Tile Backsplash, Tile Flooring and Wall tile installation.
- Accurate Laser Templating.
- Allen CAD Precision Drawings.
- Allen Datagraph Vinyl Template Cutter.
- Yukon Laser Guided Bridge Saw.
- Montresor Luna 740 Edge Polisher.
- All Cooktops & Sink Cut-Outs are reinforced with steel rods.
- Sinks are screwed onto granite, not mounted with scrap wood & glue.
- All Sink Cutouts are fabricated in our shop, not on clients property.
- InvisiSeam℠ Technology for Ultra-Tight Seams.